[rt-users] DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has goneaway at

Kobus Bensch kbensch at fullnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 16:43:24 EDT 2008

No, because the previous server had the same version of MySQL as the new
one.

Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> Have you done steps from UPGRADING.mysql?
>
> On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Kobus Bensch <kbensch at fullnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> No nothing in the mysql log.
>>
>> I juast had to restart the server and i sent one ticket via email and it
>> generated a 122mb log file.
>>
>> There is something really wrong here and I dont know what and why.
>>
>> I had RT running on a server with i386 acrch and version 3.6.5.
>>
>> I then moved it all to a new server and x64 arch and 3.8.1 and now I get all
>> of these errors.
>>

>> chaim.rieger at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Anything in the mysql logs ?
>> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Skype ID: fullnetsolutionsltd <skype:fullnetsolutionsltd?call> 	Kobus
Bensch: kbensch at fullnet.co.uk <mailto:kbensch at fullnet.co.uk>

Information: info at fullnet.co.uk> <mailto:info at fullnet.co.uk>

Sales Team: fslsales at fullnet.co.uk <mailto:fslsales at fullnet.co.uk>

<mailto:admin at fullnet.co.uk?subject=eMail%20Confidentiality%20Query%21>.