[rt-users] rt extension for computer config?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Oct 30 16:33:25 EDT 2008

Asset Tracker lets you track computer hardware with RT, allowing you to link
tickets to assets, have custom fields for assets, etc. Assets are organized
by type, similar to how RT organizes tickets by queue. I am the author if
you have any questions.

http://code.google.com/p/asset-tracker-4rt/

-Todd