[rt-users] Making RT 3.8.1 grok References: and In-Reply-To:

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Thu Oct 30 16:55:39 EDT 2008

> You can have _Local versions of core modules in extensions.

I see that you have not actually looked at my code :).  In addition to
the one-line patch to RT/Interface/Email.pm, the bundle includes
RT/Ticket_Local.pm and RT/Interface/Email_Local.pm.

>  For
> something like this, you probably want to try to implement your tweak
> as a wrapper around the existing code. See RTx::Tags' Search library.

The code in question is big and ugly.  I could *replace* it, but I'm
not sure that I can wrap or extend it.  If you'd care to suggest a
specific change I would appreciate the inspiration.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at oddbit.com>