[rt-users] Attachments not working on RT 3.8.1

Yvo van Doorn yvo.vandoorn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:09:49 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

I recently upgraded our RT installation from 3.8 to 3.8.1. In the
process it seems that attachments have stopped working. When you click
on an attachment in the Web UI it will show the URL to the attachment
(for example: http://rt.corp.cmates.com/Ticket/Attachment/957954/719224/IMG_0014.JPG).
The ticket does show the correct size of attachment, it just simply
won't show it.

Here is the show create table for my Attachments table:
| Attachments | CREATE TABLE `Attachments` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `TransactionId` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `Parent` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `MessageId` varchar(160) default NULL,
  `Subject` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `Filename` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `ContentType` varchar(80) default NULL,
  `ContentEncoding` varchar(80) default NULL,
  `Content` longtext,
  `Headers` longtext,
  `Creator` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `Created` datetime default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `Attachments2` (`TransactionId`),
  KEY `Attachments3` (`Parent`,`TransactionId`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=719222 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 |

When I do a SELECT * FROM `Attachments` WHERE `id` =719224;
It shows the binary blob and what not so the attachment is stored in the db.

Any idea on what the issue could be?