[rt-users] schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl - uninitialized value output

Trenton Taylor trentt at ssi-invest.com
Fri Sep 5 15:41:05 EDT 2008

When following the UPGRADING.mysql doc, I get this error:

[root at ssilxapp01 rt-3.8.1]# perl etc/upgrade/schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl rt3
root ****** > sql.queries
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
etc/upgrade/schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 310.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
etc/upgrade/schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 310.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
etc/upgrade/schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 310.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
etc/upgrade/schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 310.

The file sql.queries has data in it ... I don't really have anything to
compare it to so I'm not sure if I should proceed or not.

I had previously upgraded from RT 3.6.6 to 3.8.0 and then finally 3.8.1.
I ran the upgrade (/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root
--prompt-for-dba-password --action upgrade) inbetween each of those but
missed the UPGRADING.mysql doc. I'm trying to go back and do this schema
upgrade now.

1. Does anyone know what (or if I need to) I can do about the
uninitialized value error?
2. Once that is resolved, what is the best way to get my database back
on track and upgraded properly?

DB: mysql-server.i386 4.1.20-3.RHEL4.1.el4_6
CENTOS 4.6

Thanks in advance,
Trent

Important: The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is intended only for the named addressee(s). If the reader of this e-mail message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this e-mail message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it. Thank you.