[rt-users] Changes to HTML files not showing.

Antikx montanaq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:00:00 EDT 2008

Hello,
First off...I'm really enjoying RT. It's a great product.

I'm trying to customize the SelfServe/Create.html page so that it doesn't
display the "Requester", "CC" and "Attach file" fields.
I've created the dir SelfServe in local/html
...and copied the Create.html from share/html/SelfServe
When I edit that file the updates do not show up.
When I edit share/html/SelfServeCreate.html the updates do not show up.
After I restart apache the updates do not show up.
After I clean out the var/mason_data/obj/ folder the updates do not show up.
When I hold down shift and click refresh on my browser (to grab a
non--cached page), the updates do not show up.
When I try a different browser, the updates do not show up.
When I set develmode to 1,  the updates do not show up.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... the updates do not show up no matter
what I do. :)

Any suggestions please?
I'm trying to put the selfserve page into production ASAP, so your help
would be greatly appreciated.