[rt-users] Can't reinstall: CORE missing dependencies: File::ShareDir...MISSING

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Wed Sep 10 10:53:58 EDT 2008

Ok. The install worked with the -k flag.

However, I had to run:
 sudo cp /usr/share/request-tracker3.6/libexec/webmux.pl /opt/rt3.8/bin
and
sudo cp backups/apache/apache2-modperl2.conf /opt/rt3.8/ (which is just a
copy of this file I made RIGHT before I did the upgrade of RT).

Now, when I attempt to go to http://myserver/rt/ I get a 404 error. I'm not
exactly sure where to go next. The apache error log finally doesn't show any
errors.