[rt-users] "Tickets" interface stalls RT for 30 seconds.

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 12 16:28:15 EDT 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:50:32 -0400, Golemon, Buck <Buck.Golemon at amd.com>
wrote:

> Good call! It looks like all the users in the database are there. In
> 3.2.2 this was only privileged users (~500 people). That worked fine.
> Maybe this happened because a couple queues have given the Everybody
> group the Owner privilege?
>
> Do you know of a workaround?
>
> I'd be nice if this were in javascript rather than cgi, to reduce page
> reloads. O-well. Not trying to complain.
>
> Thanks!
> --Buck

The idea of having an owner drop-down in Query Builder didn't work for us
- we converted it to a text field instead.

Steve

--
Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - SAIS