[rt-users] Event Cal Extension?

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Fri Sep 19 10:26:49 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask... I'm currently using RT
3.8.1 and I was wondering if there is an extension to do very basic
calendering, ideally the display would be built into RT instead of
relying on an external iCal. Some of our service techs want to make a
basic event schedule and possibly have it link to the ticket. This could
almost be accomplished with reminders (if it had times) but there is no
calendar type view (day/week/month) etc.

Curtis