[rt-users] Fedora Core 9 versus Ubuntu

Brian Buchanan brianbuchanan at interfast.ca
Fri Sep 19 10:50:54 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 15:58 -0700, Mark Pryor wrote:

> <snip>

>  There has been alot of discussion about a CSS client bug in
>  firefox that has slowed the rt3 web interface. I hate to say it, but
>  log into rt3 using IE6+ and see if its faster!

Oh my god.  RT is usable! Thank-you!  I did an upgrade from 3.6.x to 3.8
and didn't know why the UI experience was so terrible, but I was just
living with it and dreading opening long tickets.

Booting a WinXP VM and then use RT under IE, for me, is LESS LOAD than
using RT on FF on Linux (64-bit RedHat Desktop).

Thank-you again.

Brian