[rt-users] Standalone network installation

Mchenry, Glenn gmchenry at qualcomm.com
Fri Sep 19 18:40:13 EDT 2008

Yeah, I'm unable to connect it to the outside world.  Offline can you please point me to where I can lookup how to pull individual packages from CPAN?  Also, I have to worry about their individual dependencies as well correct?  I can download whatever from the outside, burn it on a cd, and bring that into the standalone network.  Thanks RT.