[rt-users] Problem with new RT installation

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Mon Sep 22 09:17:56 EDT 2008

hi all,

this is my first post to the list, i hope it'll get through properly..

i tried searching the archives but found nothing related to this issue;
i finally got RT loading up in the browser, it prompts me for username/pass,
i can manage to login with the root account, but every single time i click
something to change pages, it requests authentication all over again!

this is driving me nuts, every single thing i try to do in the interface
causes this (the functionality is fine mind you, it's just annoying and
a bit too clumsy for production to have to re-enter credentials every single page).

many thanks!

Gabriel Cadieux
Systems Engineer & IT Security Analyst
STI - Secure Technologies International, Inc.
Tel. (613) 830-3131 ext. 304
Cel. (613) 608-4635
Fax. (613) 830-5320
www.securetechnologies.ca