[rt-users] Suggestions on using RT without email features

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 23 13:15:14 EDT 2008

Gabriel,

	Navigate thus: Configuration->Global->Scrips. You can either check the
delete box for each scrip OR you can go into each scrip individually and
change the "Stage" to "disabled". Either method will stop the emails.
Regardless of privileges (like "Watch", etc>) if there is no functioning
scrip, there is no email. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL