[rt-users] Anyone using SSL-encrypted backend mysql calls?

Simon Jester sklutch at hostile.org
Tue Sep 30 11:33:17 EDT 2008

Gabriel Cadieux <gcadieux <at> securetechnologies.ca> writes:
> OpenSSL is far from what i'd call a "custom" software solution lol

> push management a little, sometimes they actually give in :)
> -gabe

If it isn't in the <begin corpspeak> "Known support lexicon" </end corpspeak>,
then it's a "custom" solution and requires singing/dancing/alms/blood to
implement.  Otoh, if I use an existing capability of the MySQL server and a
(hopefully) simple modification to RT it doesn't register on the "not from
around here" meter.

<wierd breaks are for my posting client's requirements>

sklutch