[rt-users] Displaying requester organization in web interface

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Tue Sep 30 11:45:20 EDT 2008

Hello

I need to display requesters's organization in the web interface. I
suspect it can be done with the request constructor, but I have not
found how I can add a field in the displayable fields.

It seems this can be done by adding a custom field which looks up
a web service in which I will provide the right value, but that seems
overkill, since the value already exists in RT's database. There must
be something simplier.

Any hint?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus