[rt-users] completely horked my rt database connection

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Tue Apr 7 15:39:55 EDT 2009

Following Jesse's suggestion to run mysqltuner, I didn't pay close enough attention to what I was doing and ran the script as admin, which didn't look at my rt database. I removed innoDB, as per it's recommendation, and now my entire install is horked. I suspect that it re-created my mysql users, which is what's causing the problem, but I can't find where RT configures this so I can reset it. Help!

~~
Kimberly McKinnis
System Operations Engineer
Service Provider Division, TiVo Inc