[rt-users] LDAP Plugin

nast linux nastlinux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:15:03 EDT 2009

Dera All,

I will use LDAP plugin, but while I installed it, got message below. Is it
normally?

root at rtsrv02:/home/rtsrv02/RTDeps/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08# perl
Makefile.PL
Cannot determine perl version info from lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
Cannot determine author info from lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
Cannot determine license info from lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
Using RT configuration from /opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:
./etc    => /opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/etc
./html    => /opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html
./lib    => /opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/lib
Cannot determine perl version info from lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for RT::Authen::ExternalAuth

Thanks,
ns