[rt-users] Owner drop box not populating

Glen Galvin galvin at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:56:58 EDT 2009

Recently I switched my RT install to the Redhat (EL5) RPM distributed
version (3.6.7).  Versions matched and everything went smooth with one
exception.  My Owner drop boxes no longer populate with names making it
impossible to assign tickets to my users. Whenever changing attributes
on an "owned" ticket, like subject or priority, it reverts the owner
back to "nobody".

Where should I start looking to debug this problem?

--
- Glen Galvin <galvin at iastate.edu>
- Virtual Reality Applications Center