[rt-users] RT db schema

Alberto Villanueva alberto.villanueva at altran.es
Thu Apr 30 10:44:24 EDT 2009

Hi!

> mysql>  desc ObjectCustomFieldValues;

Before, this already did it :-) but I didn't understand
ObjectType.

> ObjectId is Tickets.Id if ObjectType = 'RT::Ticket';
> CustomField is CustomFields.Id

I understood it, but within ObjectType = 'RT::Ticket'. I think
this is the most important :-(

> I did see your earlier question, though I am not sure what
> you are trying to do, using perl and RT api will make your
> life much easier ?

It's possible I haven't explained correctly I want to do. Sorry
:-(

I don't know if it's easier than. I need to do several queries in
MySQL because the different reports tools for RT don't run all
queries my Client wants to. So if I get all queries, I'll speak
to my boss for developing a perl script to do them :-)

> Regards;
> Roy

Best regards,

ALBERTO VILLANUEVA DEL VAL
Consultor
Altran Technologies
ParqueEmpresarial Las Mercedes, Edificio 1
C/ Campezo, 1. 28022 Madrid
Tel: + 34 91 744 46 00 - Ext: 2205
Fax: + 34 91 415 24 57
www.altran.es