[rt-users] Broken attachements

Zodal zodal at centrum.cz
Mon Aug 3 03:36:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

it is not certain what is actually causing the problem, because it is not
the size of attachements, it is not the type of attachements, it is not the
rights. Attachements are stored OK in the system, if I try to open them in
RT it is OK, when I try to forward the message to the same email address, it
is OK.

I am using RT 3.8.4, ssmtp, MySQL 5.0.51a, Debian 5.0.2, Apache 2.2.9

What other info is needed?

Thanks,

Z.