[rt-users] Custom Field: Include Page

Gustavo Campos guhcampos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:11:16 EDT 2009

There seems to be no documentation at all for this feature. I tried
the lists and the wiki, but it looks the few ones that asked about it
haven't been answered.

I have a custom field called "Designation" that should hold the
circuit designation for which the customer wants to open a ticket. As
many of our customers have several circuits, we want them to be able
to choose the circuit from a drop-down menu. I've associated the RT
users with their circuit designations through MySQL Views, but need to
know how I should export this data to the Custom Field - Include Page
feature. I tried simply echoing this data in HTML format, but nothing
shows, no errors, not even any different code (like iframe or so) on
RT generated web-page.

Could someone please give me any clues possible?

--
Gustavo Campos
Sistemas de Informação - UFMG