[rt-users] Dashboard subscriptions not working in RT 3.8.4

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at orbisuk.com
Thu Aug 6 04:10:58 EDT 2009

Hopefully my last question before I get 3.8.4 live :)

I've playing around with the new 'dashboards' functionality. It all
looks very useful, and I think my customers would like it as well,
however I can't seem to get subscriptions to work.

I've set up a dashboard and configured it to mail me daily at 1pm but
I never get any emails. Are there any configs I have to turn on to get
this to work? I'm getting other RT mails from the system so it's not
like mail is broken or something.

Cheers in advance,

Justin

Justin Hayes