[rt-users] inline images in RTFM

Scott Miller scottlinux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:57:49 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 23:36, Joop<JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl> wrote:
> I have hacked, I think, the module RTFM depends on or else something in RTFM
> itself. Can't remember the exact name right now and removed what looks like
> some kind of protection or some force blocking of HTML. After that ANY html
> is allowed also img, http by directly inserting the html tags. In that way
> I'm able to reference attachments from Tickets which then display fine in
> RTFM for example.
>
> I wrote about this some time ago this year so you should be able to find it
> else let me know and I'll try to dig this up from our test environment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joop

Thank you I commented out the entire line

% $content = $m->comp('/Elements/ScrubHTML', Content => $content);

in this file (I'm on Ubuntu 9.10)

/usr/share/request-tracker3.8/html/Elements/ShowCustomFieldWikitext

And now I have html, with images inline in my RTFM!

So far so good, but I'll continue testing.

--
Scott