[rt-users] Can Templates be Conditionalized Based on Recipient Address?

Duncan McEwan duncan at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Thu Aug 6 19:30:24 EDT 2009

Hi Jerrad,

Jerrad Pierce <jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org> wrote:

> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ForkTemplate

That looks interesting, though I'm not immediately sure how it solves my
problem.  I need to customise the template based on the recipient rather
than on the value of a custom field.

Once I'd figured out who the recipient was, I was planning on customising
the template text using a simple "if () {...} statement (though admittedly,
ForkTemplate may well be a nicer way of doing that).  But as described in my
original post, I tried two ways of finding out who the recipients of a
transaction were and couldn't get either to work.

Thanks for the pointer to ForkTemplate though.  It may come in useful
sometime...

Duncan