[rt-users] Short time frame ticket escalations

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Fri Aug 7 17:00:21 EDT 2009

All,

    A couple of questions about escalations :

        We want to escalate tickets if the have not be taken after an hour.    Escalating means, for us,  changing the priority ( start at 5, count down to 0) and also, notify the queue CCAdmin.    This would only happen during our work hours - So, a ticket that comes in at say 3:30pm at Pri 5, would at 4:30 go to Pri 4, and CCAdmin be notified.    At 8:30 the next morning, it would go to Pri 3, at 9:30 to 2, etc.   At Pri 0, it would just notify once an hour, until taken.

           I don't see a built in to do this - the escalations seem to be designed on longer time frame - daily.     Any one have any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks
Scott

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Hearst Service Center (cadmin at hearstsc.com) immediately by email and delete the original message.