[rt-users] To and CC sending in separate emails

Mike Johnson Mike.Johnson at NorMed.ca
Wed Aug 12 09:02:31 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm new to the lists, but I did do a thorough search through the archives.  I can't seem to find anything describing my issue.

I have a scrip setup to

On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

I want this to send 1 email, To = requestor email, and Cc = Cc/Bcc emails

RT is sending 2 emails, in 1 To is populated, in the other Cc is populated, and Bcc never gets populated...

What is wrong with my setup?

Note** we are running an old version of RT, maybe it's fixed in a newer version? (our version 3.2.1... yes I know it's old :P)

Thanks!
Mike.