[rt-users] 'Update Type' field when resolving tickets

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 17 12:07:39 EDT 2009

testwreq,

Keep the communication open to the user's group. There may be others
with the same needs and others with better info.

The following is the code we put into our "Custom" resolved template:

Subject: Request Titled: "{$Ticket->Subject}" has been Resolved!

This ticket has been resolved. DO NOT REPLY to this message!
TICKET INFORMATION:
Queue  : {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
Number : {$Ticket->Id}