[rt-users] Some users are losing their rights every night

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:25:56 EDT 2009

Hello Nathan,

Do I understand it right that each night rights you granted to a group
disappear? Do you re-grant the same set of rights to the same group
again and everything works again? What exactly do you do to fix the
problem?

Do you use shrink-cgm-table.pl script? Is it possible that you run it
every night?

--
Best regards, Ruslan.