[rt-users] To and CC sending in separate emails

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 18 13:12:00 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:35:45AM -0400, Mike Johnson wrote:
>    Sorry, slight correction in the below.
>
>    The Bcc is populated in the second email along with the Cc.

If you're getting Bcc then you're tripping a Scrip involving AdminCcs,
are you possibly confusing CC and AdminCc and one-time-CC?
Your version is old, but the email code in that area hasn't really
changed that much.  Your debug logs and message-ids should let you
figure out which Scrip triggers which Email for certain.

-kevin