[rt-users] Inbound E-mail to server

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Aug 20 12:30:17 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:27, Eric Chatham<echatham at broadvox.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:05, Drew Barnes wrote,
>
>> Try changing your subject line to [$Organization #ticket_id]
>
> No go.  I even tried $rtname.
Just to be clear, you're using the value assigned to these variable
sin your site config,
and not the literal strings '$rtname', correct? And a ticket with the
ID you're using
already exists? And the account you're emailing form has the necessary
ACLs to write
to the ticket?

Might I suggest going back and reading the initial installation instructions?

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.