[rt-users] Perl Books for RT

chris.p.canipe at rrd.com chris.p.canipe at rrd.com
Thu Aug 20 16:57:36 EDT 2009

Eric,

Do you require a book? I recommend http://learn.perl.org and its online
library (http://www.perl.org/books/library.html).

Enjoy,

Chris

Eric Chatham <echatham at broadvox.com>
Sent by: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
08/20/2009 03:41 PM

"rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com" <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
cc

Subject
[rt-users] Perl Books for RT

Hello,

Does anyone know a good version of Perl to purchase and read with RT
Essentials.  I know nothing about PERL and I need to learn it – our
company is moving towards a Linux atmosphere.  Trying to understand how
the all works is racking my brain.  I’m rather new to Linux -- and Perl
for that matter.  Please.  Any assistance would be great.

Thank you,

Eric Chatham

CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and
should be destroyed and/or returned if you are not the intended and proper

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com