[rt-users] Ticket display omits message body

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Aug 20 17:49:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a puzzling issue with RT 3.8(.2)
When I create a new ticket (via a scrip) like so:

    my $new_tkt = RT::Ticket->new($RT::SystemUser);
    my ($id, $msg) = $new_tkt->Create(
                  Queue => "TODO",
                  Subject => $subj,
                  Status => 'new',
                  Requestor => $requestors,
                  MIMEObj => MIME::Entity->build(
                    Type => 'text/plain',
                    Data => $body)

The new ticket is created, but the body only shows on the history page,
and not the ticket display page?! There are no errors in RT's log.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.