[rt-users] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 443, the first has precedence

testwreq wreq testwreq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:25:06 EDT 2009

I tried <VirtualHost firstone:443> and the second one <Virtual Host rt:443>
but still https://rt.hostname.com goes to https;//firstone

While restarting apache, the warning message now was:
[Fri Aug 21 11:20:23 2009] [warn] VirtualHost firstname:443 overlaps with
VirtualHost rt.hostname.com:443, the first has precedence, perhaps you need
a NameVirtualHost directive

Not sure what NameVirtualHost directive is....