[rt-users] Contributed script: A time worked reporting tool

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Fri Aug 21 13:42:55 EDT 2009

To second Fran, I have also been using this script in production for a while
now and have found it to be a good reporting tool for management.

We use it both on the command line, and with a wrapper to fit RT's look and
feel.  If needed, I would be happy to share that off list.

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst