[rt-users] New queues not appearing in queue list

David Hooton david.hooton at platformnetworks.net
Mon Aug 24 19:15:15 EDT 2009

Hi All,

We've got RT, RTIR and RTFM installed together and for some reason when I add new queues they aren't showing up when I try to assign tickets to them.

They do appear in the "quick search" box on the right of the front page, but they don't appear anywhere in the new ticket creation options, or if I open an existing ticket and try to assign that ticket to a different queue.

Kind Regards,

David Hooton
Managing Director
Platform Networks
www.platformnetworks.net<http://www.platformnetworks.net>

3G wireless data solutions from Platform Networks - Ask me for more information