[rt-users] Using https in web interface results sometimes in "Bad Request"

James J. Oliver james.oliver at principleone.com
Tue Aug 25 03:47:10 EDT 2009

Benno,

Thanks for the investigation - that throws more light on it. We were using http internally and https externally - I think I may just patch my systems as per your test and use https 100% of the time, the server is not particularly heavily loaded so it should not be a big problem. How did you decide to proceed and have you had any more feedback on the "if" statement?

Best regards

James