[rt-users] error on preferences page after upgrading from 3.8.5 to 3.8.6

Mark Sallee msallee at globe.gov
Thu Dec 10 12:30:14 EST 2009

Just upgraded to RT 3.8.6 from 3.4.4, and we are also seeing an error on
Preferences as another forum post reported.

On the Preferences page, there is no option to Save settings, and users
cannot change the active theme.
Error message:
Can't locate object method "format_cldr" via package "DateTime" at
/opt/rt38-dpc/bin/../lib/RT/Date.pm line 687.

I have already updated DateTime::Locale to version 0.4.4, which appears
to be the latest. Here are all Date related perl modules:
DateTime (version 0.37)
DateTime::Format::Mail (version 0.30)
DateTime::Format::W3CDTF (version 0.04)
DateTime::Locale (version 0.44)