[rt-users] unprivileged users need to log in twice

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 03:47:33 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 03:46:52PM -0500, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> I'd be interested to know if the following patch fixes this on debian
> stable.  You should be able to apply it with
>
> cd /usr/share/request-tracker3.6; patch < ErrHeadersOut.patch
>
> and a restart of apache

Your patch seems to be missing :)

Also I would like to advise against patching package-installed files
directly in this way -- it's a very good way of getting confused as to
which version of the software you have installed. I will happily supply
a test package if required.

Thanks for looking at this, and sorry that I haven't been able to be
more proactive.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team