[rt-users] current install guide for centos 5.4

dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:23:27 EST 2009

To add to this one, I simple have done this so far:

yum install perl-Calendar-Simple perl-DateTime-TimeZone

Then I ran:
# rpm -qa | grep XML | grep RSS
perl-XML-RSS-1.45-1.el5.rf

So i had that one module installed already.

Then I ran:
perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies  --with-web-handler=modperl2
--with-db-type=mysql --install

And this time it all came up as being installed. Even though I did
nothing to take care of the DATA::ICal.

Why would it do this? Anything to worry about?