[rt-users] Spreadsheet/Export in 3.8.6/3.8.7 has column headers/data mixed up. Bug?

Epp, Christopher CLBC:EX Christopher.Epp at gov.bc.ca
Thu Dec 17 18:42:55 EST 2009

I upgraded 3.8.2 to both 3.8.6 and 3.8.7 in a test environment copied from my production installation.

In both versions I have had problems with the spreadsheet function. At first, it changed output from the previous version by outputting all custom fields, even ones not related to the queue I was exporting. That was fixed when I installed the Parse::BooleanLogic cpan module.

Now the problem is that the CF column headers are mixed up. So for example the CF-FirstName column heading would be over the LastName Data.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is this a bug?

Cheers,
Chris