[rt-users] requesting to download file

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 05:37:13 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 09:50, Shiv . <master_shiv at hotmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> After upgrading from RT 3.8.6 to 3.8.7
> Everything works fine.
>
> I upgrade CentOS using Yum and upgrade form 5.3 to 5.4
> When starting Apache, it complains of old version of File::Temp and upgrade
> it to 0.22.
>
> However, Apache starting fine, but when I browse to rt website, it popping
> up a download dialog box.
>
> Any Ideas ???

Have you performed the upgrade of File::Temp?

Given that you've done an upgrade of CentOS it's likely many things
have changed.  Compare the Apache configuration to the one in your
backup from before the upgrade and see what settings have been
changed.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor