[rt-users] You're almost there! - But PerRequire StatementKills Apache???

Zach Boettner zachb at oxfordsuites.com
Wed Dec 23 15:45:04 EST 2009

Now I'm getting this in my Apache log (/var/log/httpd-error.log). Any ideas
why???...

[Wed Dec 23 13:34:30 2009] [error] Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY
reference at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_
[Wed Dec 23 13:34:30 2009] [error] Can't load Perl file:
/usr/local/bin/webmux.pl for server 192.168.110.76:0, exit