[rt-users] Making RT attractive in MSIE

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Mon Dec 28 16:22:22 EST 2009

Unfortunately I still have to support MSIE (version 8).  Can someone give
me some pointers on making RT (version 3.8.7) look as it does under
Firefox?  Here are the most obvious differences:

* Corners are never rounded off.
* MSIE sometimes has different ideas on font sizes.
* Top and left borders of subwindows (view a ticket) are missing.
* Background colors are often white instead of shades of blue and grey.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu