[rt-users] brackets in RTFM

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Tue Dec 29 15:07:48 EST 2009

I've tried all the wiki-ish ways of escaping brackets or generating them
some other way, but I can't get them to stay put.  I can simply do  [
 ] and this will produce a pair of brackets, but when I put something
inside, the brackets vanish.  Is anyone working on putting in RTFM a more
complete and less broken implementation of wiki markup?

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu