[rt-users] time ticket creation incorrect

Jac Gubbels jhj.gubbels at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:07:44 EST 2009

Hi,

Today I noticed the ticket creation time is between 25 and 28 minutes
earlier than the time the ticket actually got created. After submitting a
ticket through email the 'last updated' time is correct but the creation
time is wrong. Now, given the fact that we are close to half an hour off, I
concluded it is not a time zone issue. It is also not the server time, as I
checked that that is correct. So my question: Would anybody have an idea on
what causes the creation time to end up wrong in the database!?

Looking forward to your replies!

Jac Gubbels
Istanbul, Turkey.
Jac