[rt-users] Anyone get Exchange working?

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Sun Feb 1 22:47:26 EST 2009

Hi,

I have RT working very well indeed at my workplace.  Running Sendmail with
our exchange server running as a smart host.  All outgoing email is passwed
through the exchange server and as for inbound mail this is forwarded from
exchange to RT via an email contact.  But as said it works very well.

What are you having difficullty with?
Which MTA are you using Sendmail/Postfix?

*Regards,*

*Aaron Guise
027 212 6638
aaron at guise.net.nz