[rt-users] undefined value as a HASH reference

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:40:19 EST 2009

Either RT::BugTracker or RT::BugTracker::Public which still use
overlays for some mason components.

Check local/html, however I suspect that files in share/html has been
overwriten, so you'll have to restore them from RT tarball or backup
you created before installing extensions.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Anthony Sorace <anthony at strand1.com> wrote:
> Folks:
>        I just got myself into a bit of a jam. With my properly working RT
> installation (3.8.1 with MySQL on OS X 10.5), I tried to install some
> of the extensions, via CPAN. In particular, I installed RTx::Tags,
> RT::BugTracker, and RT::BugTracker::Public. In a bout of carelessness,
> I installed three at once rather than testing after each, so I'm not
> sure which package is causing my problems.
>
>        Regardless, I now get the following message on any page (and only
> this message):
>
>        Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /opt/rt3/share/
> html/Elements/Header line 144.
>
> Modification time on that file says it hasn't changed in almost a year
> (I'm not aware of CPAN tweaking file modification times). As far as I
> can tell, all the modifications to my rt3 tree are confined to /
> local/, yet various heavy-weight things like moving it out of the way
> don't cause any change.
>
>        Anyone know what this message is about, or what's caused this change?
>
> Anthony Sorace
> Strand 1

Best regards, Ruslan.