[rt-users] RT Custom Field Error

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 4 16:33:18 EST 2009

Hi all,

	I have a Custom Field that is "Select One Value". I recently added some
new values and then identified them with categories. When a User updates
that CF, the new value goes in, but an error message appears as "User
asked for an unknown update type for custom field Work-Status for
RT::Ticket object #59578". Now, some of the values are repeated, but
they are in a different category. I ran some queries pulling tickets
with the same values (different categories), and the results seemed to
ignore the category difference and used the content only, which is what
I expected and would want. So, why the error? Anyone have any info on
that? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL