[rt-users] colorize status

Daniel Cook dcook at finleysd.org
Fri Feb 6 17:32:35 EST 2009

So I've updated the ShowStatusInColor page on the wiki to reflect how I have implemented this in 3.8.2  The question that I have is this...

When replys are colorized in my list view, the way things are setup right now, it is done based on who the last person to modify the ticket was....

I have noticed that when I open a ticket that has had a reply there is a little note at the top of the ticket that sais there are new messages.  This message goes away after I have viewed the message.

This is how I would like this new reply type flag setup for my list view.  I would like it to drop the rep flag and the reply color after I view the new message - without necessarily making any reply or physical change to the ticket.

Is this easily possible?  Any advise on how to go about it?

Thanks,

Dan