[rt-users] Ticket/Search results navigation in 3.8.x

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Fri Feb 6 22:58:42 EST 2009

We recently upgraded to 3.8.1, and overall the interface is so much better!

One comment we've received from our customer support group is that several
navigation features are no longer available. When viewing a queue or search,
there used to be the following links/controls:

      first
      prev
      next
      last

and

      search results

which took you back to the the last search or group you had. These links
seem to have disappeared from 3.8.x, and I'm wondering if there's a setting
to bring them back or if someone has made the customization already.

Thanks,
Steve